
During this time in which I am at the drawing board mapping out what's next in my life now that Isabela has this new lease on life, I decided to update my Facebook profile and get reaquainted with myself. I get to actually stop now and think about ME! I first wrote the notes in September of 2008. Almost 9 months later, there was some updating to make in most categories, except the last one: About Me. Still holds true. Coincidentally, I am being quite active on the last line. Making some big plans...!!
Political Views:
Yes
Religion:
Christian
Activities:
Running, reading, professional development, shopping, keeping up with a 4yr. old and 18 yr. old, blogging, real estate research, would love to golf and play tennis...
Interests:
My family and friends, world peace, nutrition and fitness, healthcare reform, congenital heart disease treatment break-throughs
Favorite Music:
Spanish ballads, Spanish pop, jazz,American top 40, frank sinatra, streisand, and many others in their genre. I love music from decades back. I always run to, cry to and celebrate with U2. No heavy metal, no rap, and only some country
Favorite TV Shows:
Project Runway, Brothers and Sisters,World News, ArmyWives, Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Anderson Coopers 360,Today
Show
Favorite Movies:
Bridges of Madison County, Mama Mia, Family Stone,Under the Same Moon, Kite Runner and Sound of Music
Favorite Books:
A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Kite Runner,The Glass Wall, Tuesdays with Morie, Last Lecture, love several biographies
Favorite Quotations:
Live and Let Live...
Never say NEvER..
Whatever happens is meant to be...
I rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light .... Hellen Keller
About Me:
I adore my husband and daughters...wish I had a son, anyone's son...but life is so incredibly exciting...i thank God for the ever-changing seasons...i don't enjoy walking in the rain...sun's rays feel like magic on my skin...after a good week with my girls and savoring in my life as a mother, I also look forward to spending time with my best friends...i love Mexican pan dulce with cafe con leche...i appreciate the way music makes me feel...i love the way Sammy cooks...i wish there were more than 24 hours in a day... i am a sore loser, but I love to play games...i wonder a lot about what i am going to do next in my life...

No comments:
Post a Comment