
After months of trial, we have a new Sunday ritual: A new church, a new breakfast. Isabela is hooked on her new Sunday School class (she qualified for the 1st grade class based on her level of understanding!) She is as enthralled with it as I am with our new church. Even though it's the fanciest, richest Catholic church in the inner-city, St. Anne's Church has members who are extremely heart-felt, devout, polite and generous. Tomorrow we officially become members. And when we are done, we will feast on my new Sunday brunch addiction: pancakes! Well, not tomorrow. Mario made me promise that I would complete all my necessary homework today so that we could grill and sip on wine on their patio tomorrow. Really don't mind modifying tomorrow's Sunday ritual. We will resume after next week's mass. Well, maybe not then, either. I will be volunteering at the church's big Fall Fiesta. Gonna love it here..!
-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:
I'm convinced it's one of the best things in life- a good church family. Congrats on finding a good one!!!
Post a Comment