
I am trying a different approach today. After 35 perfect days with Crystal back at home, with us, my first, heart-wrenching inclination is to wallow in sadness tonight because of her departure. Even Crystal encouraged me to get over it, face the fact that she will always be coming home and then leaving again. There is no more of a permanent stay. So, today I am practicing. I am practicing to wallow in all the fruit-fullness of her last stay. I am also wallowing in that she is in such a good place in her life. You see, You can find her standing on the peak of what we know as the top of our world. That makes me happy, not sad.

This was me, trying to find a place in her car to secretly transport with her to Austin. (before I started the practicing)
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment