
That photograph you see below, features the women who have made the photograph above happen. They are responsible for a lot of those check marks, for 2 grad classes in one month. Aside from all of the highlighted projects/studies/research papers/exams, 1800 pages, word-for-word have required most of my being. Sam has to work, Crystal is on her European excursion and my mother has been challenged physically from a recent car accident. Outside of 2 VBS's, swim lessons, and sports camps, child-care has been a daily issue. Four summer classes is presenting itself as an almost full-time job this summer. I don't remember it being this difficult, but I am a mom of an energetic, non-tv watching little girl this time. So, having these women care for Isabela, even very last minute, even in the midst of their busy lives, even without my having to ask, is what is getting me closer to my (another) dream job.
Like I said before, "for the good and the bad."
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment