Sunday, June 27, 2010

Perfect Brunch: Wholesome Ingredients


What started as a 3-girl brunch/happy-hour gathering has officially grown to a 6 member bunch. Thanks to Raveena's consistent planning, over the last several years, she has always made sure she, Daniela and I got to see each other consistently, over meals, drinks or girl vacations, just to kick back and take a well-deserved girly break in order to dish out the latest happenings in our lives, with zero kid or husband interference. However, this time, Raveena went big. Knowing exactly who I love so exceptionally in this world, because I am very good about bragging about them, she decided to gather them all up.
On the menu? Three hours of fine Mexican cuisine with watermelon mimosas.
So many things in common with one another. So many other things not so in common with one another. But, each woman contributes very unique, incredible gifts to my heart. It's full-circle for me with these women. No empty gaps. They seem to always make me feel like larger than life.
For the good AND for the bad.... These are my people...
Even better...there are more wonderful women found in the woodwork!
So blessed to have such loyal and dedicated women love me for exactly who I am.
Looking forward to the next brunch...7 weeks from now!
(Love you, Raveena!)

No comments: