Sunday, February 13, 2011

ME Time

ME time:

As a friend...




Seriously had too much fun learning at my Leadership Academy and Rejuvenating with one of my best friends, I only took 6 photos. In Austin, TX.


We ate this 2 days in a row. I literally forced the last few pieces into my body. Amazing sushi.


Michaladas


Picking up souvenirs for the kids on our drive back.


This was good for me. Four days of Sandra. By day it was professional mumbo-jumbo, by night, we hung those hats at the door. Ten minutes before driving into Houston, Sandra and I couldn't bare the thought of saying good-bye just yet, so we had an impromptu dinner party at my house. The Brands came over and the men prepared the most delicious chicken/sausage/veggie pizzas.

Love a good dose of girly time, followed by a huge dose of family and friends.



The pics had no effort in artistic photography. They were quick snaps of my favorite moments. The art is found in my memory of how I felt "in the moment".
-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candace said...

Love it! There's nothing like time with a good friend.