Translated From Spanish to English:
Isabela: Mami, what is ADHD & why did I go to TX Childrens for it?
Mami: Well, do you sometimes have a lot of ideas running through your head at the same time, so fast, you have trouble making them slow down?
Isabela: Yes! A whole bunch of them!
Mami: That's what happens when you have ADHD. It's your brain doing that, but it's not a bad thing. You shouldn't feel bad about it and it doesn't mean you are not smart. The doctors and teachers will help you organize your fast thoughts.
Isabela: Oh, I know. It's not a bad thing because it means I have a lot more fun because I have so many ideas and I get to do them all because I do it all so fast.
Mami: @#%$#*#@ .......right?!!

@ TCH - February 2011. Polar bear was a souvenir.
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment