Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gracias a Ti!

My favorite Holiday went like this....
Isabela's hand-made attire to commemorate our Native Americans..

Two other mothers and I helped the teacher run activity stations..

I had so much fun with Isabela and her friends!

We got all of our Organic ingredients at Whole foods to make Jennifer's special chocolate chip Rum pecan pie...yummy!

The only non-organic ingredient that we could not stray from is good ol' Karo corn syrup... Our very first Greenberg Turkey!! At The Hills' and Alexanders' suggestion, Sammy and most of his family loved it! me not so much, I don't like smoked meats :-(
wanting to steal a taste...
We had a pre-Thanksgiving Day meal with the Garcias on Wed. night. Daniela make the entire meal and I brought realllly nice wine, of course!


The kids dancing!

Isabela loved the butternut squash soup...

so did we!

The hosts of the intimate party.

love. love. love !!!!
Sammy's sister's house. Lots of delicious food!
Isabela's 3 yr. old cousin, Maxwell. Don't they look so much alike!!!
Isabela's older cousin above, Zachary. (my favorite teenager in the whole world! It doesn't get better than this kid. I could write a whole blog about him)

That was my favorite holiday in a glimpse...perfecto!

No comments: