Life around here has taken quite a turn. I have been quiet on the blog world because I have had to prioritize the more important stuff. I am reading 4 Professional books; one book study that I am facilitating (and piloting for the school) for 8 hours of Professional Development in Reading Comprehension Strategies for my 4th Grade Language Arts Team, one for a book study on Testing that I am merely participating in, one on Literacy Coaching that our Instructional Specialist thought would be a new good read and then another one just by (my) choice written by a nationally acclaimed Writing Guru. Also, Isabela's school's Fall Festival is this Saturday, so I have been involved in creating the PreK Dr. Seuss themed booth. I am excited to take Bela on SAturday and relieved that the tedious work will be over. Also, for the bigger news, these past weekends and during Sammy's work lunch breaks, we have looked at many, many, many townhomes closer to my beloved Memorial Park and have listed our house for sale/lease. :-( More on that later.
For now, excluding everything i just shared, these are other "happenings" in our lives from the last two weeks!

Isabela's PreK class goes to Old McDonald Farm for some FAll Fun!

Baby Llamas!

Isabela's friend Jordan! His Mommy wants them to be BFFs throughout their school years..

And here's his Mommy, Ms. Bianca, who is so very sweet and tender, she loves Bela!

Isabela's teacher with class.
Isabela asked for this pose!
Isabela's little class!
What a HUMONGOUS slide, no fear from Bela! I was terrified!

All the other kids picked an orange, well rounded pumkin from the patch. But, not our Bela!

Sammy and I on our TENTH Wedding Anniversary! We went out for an 8 course meal that the Chef prepared especially for us with a wine paring for each course. In an effort to be safe, we took a cab to the restaurant. We stayed the entire weekend with the Garcias, jsut because.

Annual Halloween Carnival in our neighborhood!

Bela yapped away with every child she sat next to.



Snowcomes and cotton candy, what a perfect pair!

Oh, How I love you!

Isabela refused to wear a Halloween costume, but came up with this appropriate ensemble to hand out candy ...

And trick-or-treat!

Papi is checking out the candy...or at least, supposed to be !

Left the next morning to our Spa Weekend!


A Very Fancy Dinner!

At a San Antonio Lounge!

At a Dance Club!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

On the RiverWalk.

Dani's idea, Post-Presidential Election Day...taking the kids out...

A Spontaneous Trip to the Chocolate Bar..to celebrate...our New President has been elected..Go Obama!!

Do you see our HUGE piece of cake! Thank you DAni!


Isabela so loves Diego!
Can life really be any better!
No comments:
Post a Comment