I follow certain blogs without fail. Not the fun kind. I follow the words of parents of sick children, mostly ones living in the hospital. Some are freinds, some are not. Tonight, as I was catching up, I stumbbled on our very own. Sammy decided to update our medical blog. What struck me is that he has noticed. He has noticed what's on my mind. I guess I have been a little quiet..... I am completely and utterly consumed... Don't get me wrong, externally, you couldn't imagine what my brain is wrapped around. We are having so much fun with Isabela's little life, and our own. Isabela can not tell, but I am worried. I hate this part.
Scheduled ECHO... ARGHHHHHH!!!
Posted Nov 3, 2009 12:02pm
Hi all, Sam here.I just wanted to shoot out an update to let everyone know how everything is going. Everything is great!!! Isabela is quite the vibrant little person after her last surgery in April. She is non-stop most of the time. She plays soccer now, in school full time, and her play dates with friends are filled with laughter and non-stop fun. What a difference from pre-April. She was so tired back then, even at just walking a few steps.We now have another very important appointment on our mind. It has been on mine for weeks, and I know it is on Brenda's, I can tell. Next week, on Nov. 11th, Isabela is scheduled for her first major heart echo-cardiogram since her last major surgery on April 14, 2009. We are so nervous about this appointment. I speak for both of us when I tell you that we share the same stressful, anticipation of what the echo outcome will be. It will tell us that things are progressing well, or that things are not going well. Depending on the outcome, we will learn of what we have to do and what Isabela will have to go through if the news is not so great. The news can range from great, to horrifying. As the appointment gets closer, I get on more pins and needles, lose more sleep, and have more un-pleasant dreams. You can only imagine.Please keep Isabela in your prayers for a great outcome and thank you all always for your prayers.
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
})
Posted Nov 3, 2009 12:02pm
Hi all, Sam here.I just wanted to shoot out an update to let everyone know how everything is going. Everything is great!!! Isabela is quite the vibrant little person after her last surgery in April. She is non-stop most of the time. She plays soccer now, in school full time, and her play dates with friends are filled with laughter and non-stop fun. What a difference from pre-April. She was so tired back then, even at just walking a few steps.We now have another very important appointment on our mind. It has been on mine for weeks, and I know it is on Brenda's, I can tell. Next week, on Nov. 11th, Isabela is scheduled for her first major heart echo-cardiogram since her last major surgery on April 14, 2009. We are so nervous about this appointment. I speak for both of us when I tell you that we share the same stressful, anticipation of what the echo outcome will be. It will tell us that things are progressing well, or that things are not going well. Depending on the outcome, we will learn of what we have to do and what Isabela will have to go through if the news is not so great. The news can range from great, to horrifying. As the appointment gets closer, I get on more pins and needles, lose more sleep, and have more un-pleasant dreams. You can only imagine.Please keep Isabela in your prayers for a great outcome and thank you all always for your prayers.
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
})

No comments:
Post a Comment