
Window shopping.

Expressive fashion. The hair "bun" is her latest craze.

Bubble baths. This one was for me, with help from her big "Sissy" and she then asked Crystal to set up her bath next door.

Driving boats. Ok, maybe not on a regular basis.

Climbing with the best of them.

Following my lead. Sharing our love for shoes.

Appreciating authentic music. Especially at her best friend's house.

Trendy, hip shopping. Not really my favorite.

Silliness with friends over dinner. These are little men who call her "sister".

Loving and fighting with this special little boy that fills many of her days with such tender boyish moments, thinking it's their job as brother and sister.

The coolest babysitter helper. Nico Nico, as she calls him, seems to be very fond of her.

And, a lover of God. She was running out toward the door until this window caught her attention and she quickly turned to ask me if I could please take a photo of her sitting next to it.
If I have failed in any way, this isn't one of those ways.
Ah, my sweet little almost-six year old.
See you soon, Christina! Can't wait! Oh, I will need you to have her all to yourself that day we move Crystal into the apartment. Lucky her. Lucky you :)
I can't think of anything you two do not have in common..
-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment