Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bienvenidos Amigos

I have been inspired by our friends' family blog (Hill Family). So, today I present to you our blog featuring our way of life. In this forum, I will speak , sing, scream or whisper on what it's like to be a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend and most importantly, a woman. Those of you who know me know that I can be quite open. It's a style that works for me and saves me from having to harbor so much weight in my heart...and saves me from lots of professional therapy! Plus, by trade, I am a Reading and Writing teacher, I believe writing allows for self-reflection and it's an incredible way to share yourself with those around you. Additionally, this year will be a difficult year in our house. We have one daughter going off to college and another needing a critical open-heart surgery and, of course, all the other little daily or random tribulations don't take a break just because we have bigger fish to fry. I don't know how we will handle navigating on this course, but I am sure we will be learning so much about ourselves.

I will have a lot to say...a lot to share...I invite you to tune in as I find The Silver Lining.

(If you also read our CarePage blog, I will continue to post Isabela's medical progress as new developments occur)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You didn't tell me you started your blog already!!! YEAH!!!!! I love the title. Keep it coming!