Feeling 87% myself. The figure is pretty conservative. I don't know if I will ever dare say 100%. Don't know that I have ever been there. But, this feels pretty darn good to me right now.
In just one day (yesterday),
We got up at 6 am to meet family and friends who would be walking on behalf of Congenital Heart Disease at a downtown park,
Walked 2.5 miles for Isabela, while carrying her, or Reagan or running along side 8 little friends,
Easily socialized for 2 hours while standing in the same square of grass,
Lunched with my girls and my father-in-law at a favorite city cafe,
Shopped in the Galleria for fun dresses and accessories,
Curled my locks of hair while jamming to Chris Botti, U2, Shakira, Mana and a mix of jazz,
Slipped on a new favorite LBD, paired with my favorite 3.5 inch heels,
Excitedly, and slyly managed to out bid 3 items in the Silent Auction at Isabela's school Gala,
Again, socialized a lot,
Danced to country, salsa, cumbia, pop and oldies music for exactly TWO hours, maybe missed a couple of songs to grab a sip of a lime flavored cocktail,
Kissed my very good friend/sister on her cheek,
and stayed up until 2 am with Sammy, just to chat, over a burger.
Oh, almost forgot. Last night was the first time in about two months with absolutely no nightmares.
Ahhhh, a day in my life, as I used to know it......Welcome Back to ME!!! (as Daniela plainly stated)

1 comment:
Yay!!! Makes me smile. And I must say... I'm a little jealous. Sounds like you had a TON of fun!
Post a Comment