This week her class has been celebrating Fall and Harvest Time. They got to dress up as a scarecrow or farmer and today they gathered supplies for baking bread. They measured, kneaded dough and watched it bake, before smothering it with butter and devouring it.
This morning, Isabela and I raided her closet and put her outfit together. I actually had the overalls in a donation bag. I have a notion about girls and overalls. Even Isabela refused to put them on! haahaha! I don't know how they even ended up in her closet! In this case, good thing I had not dropped the bags off yet! It was a perfect ensemble and only I got to capture one pic of Isabela...

1 comment:
I think the overalls are precious! She looks like she's ready for Thanksgiving in Grand Saline! Beautiful, Bela!
I'm beginning to wonder if we need to find a new school. Between Bela and Walker Davis, Cavett's school is a little lacking. This week was orange and he wore orange. Pretty lame in comparision.
Post a Comment