Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trading Places

Sometimes I wish I wasn't Isabela's mom. In those moments, I wish I could be five years old and just be her friend. Her best friend.



This little girl is soooo much fun. Always living by the law, but never the way you tell her to. She has her own way of doing things, very fun ways. She NEVER whines, an accidental hard fall always makes her laugh, she goes along with any flow, her main focus in life is to make others laugh, she will repeatedly tell you she loves you, and best of all, she will always offer you the last bite of any scrumptious food she's eating, even after equally splitting the food among who's near.



Sometimes I wish I could join her in mischief and not be the one to redirect her behavior.

Anyone who gets to be her friend is quite the fortunate one. She is that kind of friend.


She makes me smile.

-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candace said...

Thanks for the love, friend.

I wish that our little girls could buddy up- she seems like such a fun friend for AG- but I'm glad that we can at least intersect our lives a little bit... even if it's just on the computer.

:)