Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(very) Blue Jeans

By the way, I washed my favorite pair of jeans this week, hoping for the last time until Fall. (can you tell I am super excited for warmer weather?) These are the most awesome, coolest, comfortable and sleek pair of jeans -ever! I wore them with fancy blouses, knit sweaters, tucked them in my riding boots and if I wore t-shirts, I would have paired them also. As a matter of fact, I now know of 6 people who own them, some even 2 pairs. I know you are wondering which designer jeans they are. Most who know me know that every Fall, I spring for one pair of jeans at a cost of $120-$350. Good fit comes at a hefty price. This time, this year, they were only $64.99! Best part, there is no brand tag! I hate to wear jeans with the designers' name on my behind.





I LOVE these jeans. I love walking into my laundry room and catching a glimpse of them. Never a "fat moment" in them.

Gotta go and buy another pair; back-up.

Different angle ;-))






-- Posted from my iPhone



No comments: