Isabela is really tapping into her stubbornness. In the last few days, it seems that she is really testing her boundaries with me. She loves pulling my leg, kidding around with me and is crazily using the "MMMMM....I love you so much Mami" with kisses- all- over tactic. As if I will fall for it....well, i realllly try not to!
Here are some pics of tonight's homework...assignment is not even done yet, but she was ready to move on quite quickly! Although, she really tries me most of the time, her extended-care teacher did tell me today that she is very well behaved. 
I am really enjoying it, though. Yesterday she dressed herself in her tights, leotard, ballet shoes and a pink baseball cap. I shared with her how the cap didn't really go, but she insisted and said it matched with her outfit and that she really needed shade from the sun. What can you say to that? It was an adorable outfit...tomboy meets princess. So long as she does not dress up in a cheerleader outfit, I am good!
Genes...the tough ones always seem to get passed along! She's getting her mischievous side from Sammy and her stubbornness from...surprise, surprise...me!
Isabela, undoubtedly, has a fire to her...

No comments:
Post a Comment