What I want the girls to know about me...I am 32 years old..a mother , a wife, a friend, a daughter, a teacher, a (democratic) citizen, a Christian, a neighbor, a shopper, a runner...and... I enjoy the idea of a sizzling, fun weekend is in Las Vegas...with a bloody Mary at 10 am...then another at 5 am...
Being there to wish one of my best friends a wonderful birthday....
squeezing every ounce of love out of my darling husband...
Getting really spooked by the Halloween decorations Crystal adorns the house with every year...but, I know Crystal loves them and she wants Isabela to grow fond of her favorite holiday too.
And the ultimate little tid-bit about me is...I am deathly scared of blades...blender, mixer, garbage disposal...whatever! Yup, Thanks to Jennifer, Isabela got to experience the big, yummy lick that comes from baking!
(Vegas pics are from this past weekend, we returned to our spooky house on Sunday and the baking pics are from our stay at the Hills during the Hurricane Ike.)

No comments:
Post a Comment