As an additional comment to post from below:
When my periantologist asked me over and over again if i was sure I wanted to continue my pregnancy with ISabela, and after she explicitly described this kind of life that would come with it, I couldn't really imagine it at the time but I didn't think twice about it. I am living her description now, the unexpected hospital stays, the terrors of fearing something wrong with her heart and losing her and the inconveniences that come with it. I LOVE my life, LOVE everything that has to do with Isabela. However, the part of the hurricane and its timing is what has really frazzled me this time around. Not really cool, but like Christina has pointed out yesterday, I can now add this to my storyline!
I LOVE you my sweet little Izzy B!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Brenda. I will pray for your sweet little girl and for her amazing mom... for sleep and rest for you both. I'm glad ya'll are okay... tired, but okay.
I know I don't know ya'll all that well, but I was definitely thinking about you guys and hoping for the best. And I'm so glad that now I know how to pray, too.
Take care of yourself and sweet Izzy B! :)
(Jennifer's sis) :)
Post a Comment