Sunday, December 28, 2008

A 30something Birthday Celebration!

December 19, Tex-mex restaurant and then some dancing at the Black Swan!
Some of my Great Loves....
AND more of my Great Loves...
AND more... (very spoiled!)
AND the greatest one...
Look what Stephen got me!

priceless! (mold of Bela's hand)
Some prefer cookbooks...but apparently, Jennifer knows what I prefer!
Jane gave me an awesome gift card for an address stamp.

OUR men in black!
...If it weren't for my good friend, Raveena, I probably would have not celebrated my birthday this year. I can handle a lot, but shopping for 3 Christmas family celebrations, moving into a new house, preparing an old house for tenants to move in within a week and stopping to eat and sleep, very hard. But, boy was I thrilled with the evening Raveena arranged to happen for me. Everybody who I love to spend my time with was there. Truth be told, I was very selective on who I wanted to be there. We had only been in our new house for 24 hours and unpacked tens and tens of boxes, I was exhausted and I needed my support system there to do what they do best, love me and hold me up. Especially since that afternoon, I was notified of Isabela's upcoming heart cath appt. Frightening thought. But there I went...to relax...trying to capture a Christmas pic!


Thanks Sweetie for a great 33rd year!

No comments: