Thursday, Dec 18 was CRAZY! After a long, tedious relationship with my mortgage broker, we were successful in driving down my fixed interest rate down to the industry's rock-bottom number and she did not let me off easy! After a difficult, unjust confrontation between the two of us in front of Sammy and the several title company employees, we closed on our new home loan on Wednesday at 5pm! I met my painter at the new house at 5:30 pm and confirmed with the moving company for a big move on Thursday afternoon, to take place AFTER Isabela's class Christmas party.

Bela giving her teachers a special gift and insisting on reading her enlcosed Christmas cards.

Boy was I pleased with her school's attempt in celebrating Christmas. It was a delightful "Happy Birthday Jesus" party. The decorations, along with the activities were so appropriate and so much fun. The birthday party ended with a Secret Santa book exchange among the kids and Isabela was off to her class best friend's house, Jordan. His mom, Bianca, has offered to watch bela for me on numerous occasions. Although, I trust her mommy skills, I never wanted to burden her. She has three kids of her own all under the age of four, with No nanny, No housekeeper and an attorney husband who works long hours! Whew! But, she insisted on helping. I was not in a position to argue with Sammy at work and a move all on me. Isabela stayed there for 7 hours...played, ate, strolled to the park and even got a bath with a storytime! I owe her BIG! What a gift.
Gladly, Isabela did not feel the bumby, 11 hour move that ended at 11:30 pm.
Gladly, Isabela did not feel the bumby, 11 hour move that ended at 11:30 pm.
Isabela helping out the very next day..alongside Mama Kika.

No comments:
Post a Comment