Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Good and The, well...

Crystal and I love to quietly compare Isabela to who Crystal was (is) as a kid at her age. Crystal was always so eager to please, willingly followed directions, and went the extra mile to accomplish a task. Isabela? Well, let's just say that she has no desire to please, will follow directions, but in her own way and does not take that extra mile unless it's on her own self-guided path.

Crystal and I secretly joke around that she is the "good daughter" and that Isabela is the , well... Hehehe!

We Know Crystal is perfect and we know Isabela is, too. I am so blessed to have two very different daughters. It sure keeps me on my toes and that's exactly what my spirit needs.




Pics taken today after lunch...do you see what I mean??


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: