If you ask what makes my 5 year old happy this cold, winter evening, I would say this:
A burning fireplace,
A Lit Christmas tree,
A makeshift floor bed with her favorite sentimental blankets,
Highly viewed High School Musical 3,
And ME!
This is all she asked for. What a treat!

This is the ONLY movie she will completely sit through. My best guess is that she is reminded of living through Crystal's high school years with the daily visits from teenage friends and she adores the music. I know this because we listen to the soundtrack every afternoon. I just wish I would have smartened up long ago to limit the car music to 2 songs per car ride. However, Christmas gift exchange will bring an even better solution! Nonetheless, the movie(s) is awesome, makes me cry every time, but most of all, it captivates my baby's heart.
Please, please, anyone, I am open to more suggestions on quality musicals for Isabela. We have tried my favorite, Sound of Music, but it didn't hold up as well.
-- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment