Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Little Window


I quietly borrowed this posting idea from my dear friend Jennifer :-) It's a great little list for the girls to preserve in this journal of their life. This will be little tid-bits about their mom.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15 am to exercise before work

2. Diamonds or pearls? one pearl

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bourne Ultimatum

4. What is your favorite TV show? Project Runway and the Today Show

5. What do you usually have for Breakfast? Oatmeal or toast w/ coffee

6. What color are your eyes? Hazel

7. What is your middle name? Brenda

8. What food do you dislike the most? Chinese

9. Favorite CD at the moment? my compilation of Barbara and Frankie

10. What kind of car do you drive? Lexus RX300

11. Favorite sandwich? Texas Children's Hospital's Subway's Lite Tuna Sandwich

12. What characteristic do you despise? Selfishness and Greed

13. Favorite item of clothing? shoes...does costume jewelry count?

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Take Isabela to meet my family in Guatemala...that may never be possible because of her heart

15. What color is your bathroom? dark blonde

16. Favorite brand of clothing? White House Black Market and Ann Taylor LOFT

17. Where would you retire to? anywehere near my future grandchildren

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? sammy and my best friends surprised me with a wine tasting party for my 30th! it was fabulous!

19. Favorite sport to watch? baseball, only in person

20. Farthest place you are sending this to? good question!

21. Who do you expect the least to blog this back? Daniela

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Susan

23. Favorite saying? Awh, man! Shoot! Golly! OMG!

24. When is your birthday? Day after Christmas

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely night person

27. Pets? Pepito - fish

28. What would you like to share with us? anything (obviously!) but never my girlfriends' secrets ;-)

29. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher, a psychologist and an aircraft pilot

30. How are you today? sad, thankful, tired, and so very happy

31. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate

32. What is your favorite flower? White Oleander..a poisonous flower. I am trying to analyze this one :-0

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? surprisingly, I look forward to all of Isabela's playdates. It makes her so happy.

34. What is your full name? Ana Brenda Bravo Falcone

35. What are you listening to right now? Isabela screaming, "Hi, Mr. Stephen" (looking forward to seeing them)

36. What was the last thing you ate? Very low-fat chocolate cupcake w/ coffee (Crystal said it was the best healthy treat I have ever made!)

37. Do you wish on stars? Nope, I am too much of a realist.

38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black..then Red..then White

39. What is the weather right now? Humid! yuck!

40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a student's parent

41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? with all of my heart!

42. Favorite soft drink? a Coca Cola (have one once a week..yum!)

43. Favorite restaurant? Ruggles (buffalo burger)

44. Hair color? Dark Brown w/ hidden grey

45. Siblings? 2 sisters

46. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving Day

48. Summer or winter? Spring

47. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby Skates Doll

49. Hugs or kisses? Wet Kisses

50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, love the color, the taste and the scent

51. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes

52. When was the last time you cried? today. I inadvertently made a very shy (new)student cry, so I cried with him after I poured myself out w/ apologies. Then cried again secretly when I saw Crystal crying about Columbia.

53. What is under your bed? nothing! you learn after seeing your house flooded and ruining your stuff

54. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Hmmm..let's not go there...

55. What did you do last night? Read lots of books with Bela

56 Favorite smell? Isabela's breath and Crystal's hair. For something sane, I love anything white w/ a scent..linen..vanilla..

57. What are you afraid of? falling ill

58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Butter and salt

59. How many keys on your key ring? 2

60. How many years at your current job? 2

61. Favorite day of the week? I love Thursdays

62. How many towns have you lived in? Los Angeles and Houston

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's fantastic! I'm not sure I have ever heard you say my name, Isabela! See you Thursday!

-Stephen