I am never one to really market a product among my circle of loved ones just because it's rare when I find something I really love and can live without, BUt realllllly prefer not to. Plus, the product's output has to really warrant the price tag that goes along with it. I am very hard to please. But, today, I thought it was easy to at least name 10 things in my life that I love and for the sake of marking our technology in this era, I am sharing with you all. It will be cool to read this ten years from now and laugh at how much these things will probably be obsolete or improved upon drastically!
Ranked from favorite to most favorite:
#10 : Ionic hair dryer ($350) and ceramic hair straightener($200): for those awesome, straight hair days with little damage to hair.
#9: Microfiber hair towel ($25) that soaks up lots of water from hair strands in order to reduce drying time..shaves off 5-10 minutes..niice!
#8: Bare Essentials face foundation( $60), what a great feeling to not feel like you have drowned your pores with make-up and it lasts all day long, because I do not like to reapply!
#7: Lasik ($3, 500), I would have paid $10K for this service..no more contact lenses and dry eyes!! To wake up and be able to see things in front of you is marvelous!
#6: Lap-top and Internet ($1k), to have a portal to the rest of the world from the convenience of your bed is incredible to me... I LOVE email, IM and Google.
#5: Jogging Stroller ($200), to exercise in one of my most favorite places of the world, Memorial Park, and not have to arrange babysitting! Plus, my child gets exposed to habits of being heart healthy.
#4: Slim Digital Camera ($250) that fits in my pocket so that I can preserve meaningful moments in our life.
#3: i-phone ($400), I can not say enough about this phone...email, Internet, texting, camera and my sacred calendar. No other phone compares. To be able to Google and mapquest for answers within seconds...wow! wow! wow!
#2: GPS Navigation System ($3K), every city we were in this summer, all we did was type in which landmark we wanted to go to and we were so led there with ease! Saves a lot of time and headache. No more stopping at gas stations and folding out over-sized paper maps. A computer that tells you where you are and how to get somewhere else....two stubborn Italian men celebrated this little device as they never had to stop and ask for directions!
#1: A Goody ponytail holder (pack of 20 $3.99) , for all those days I need my long, thick hair pulled back to do all the things little modern conveniences are unable to assist with. There isn't a day I don't reach for one.
Another favorite, not now, but in the past, was my breast pumping bra ($35). What an idea to have your shields held for you during pumping. While I had my "hands-free" 30 minute pumping sessions, every 2-3 hours, for ten months, I ate several good lunches, slept through the night while pumping and got to drive myself places while pumping!! that was so cool! Highly recommend it.
So, what are your favorite, must-have things??

1 comment:
Hair dryer and straightening iron-$550? You have got to be kidding me! Mine are like $50 total!
Hmmm...my favorite things...
Besides camera and internet/computer like you said, next would be the pool, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. Anything to make the stay at home Mom's life easier.
Post a Comment