To further build on the experience of bedtime stories, Crystal and I took Isabela to watch the motion picture, Bedtime Stories. It was my first kid movie with Isabela. My first since Crystal was about 10 years old. I don't handle unrealistic story lines well, but I wanted to give Isabela a shot at sitting through a movie and keep within the bedtime theme, just for fun . She followed it ok for the first 30 minutes, then watched it on her feet, then on my lap, then Crystal's lap, then back to mine to tell me she was done. I had to explain that we paid a lot of money and committed to watching it. She supported my response by waiting patiently for it to end. It was a cute movie. Isabela watched it in her jammies, but I did not have the guts to go to a movie theatre in mine. 

On my last note on my healthy eating for Bela, please notice our heavily buttered popcorn and our non-pictured HUGE sugary Icee was in my hands. We are all about splurges around here!

No comments:
Post a Comment