When I say Isabela never watches, TV, I really mean never. She is not interested in any movies, shows, etc. , but only one cartoon on the Preschool Channel, The Wonder Pets. It's what she and her Papi watch every evening when he gets home at 7:30 - 8:00 pm. Cuddly pets saving other animals all around the world.Tonight, on a Monday night, I suggested that Sammy and Crystal go to a movie. Sammy has 4 weeks of vacation as he is in between jobs and I know he needs R&R in many different doses. So, they left without hesitation to watch Indiana Jones and Isabela and I were left to do whatever we wanted, no special thing to do. As we sat on the couch sharing a cup of coffee and eating our coffee-dunked Oreos, She said "Let's watch Frank Sinatra!" My heart skipped a beat. Now, that's one of my favorite joys in life, my Frankie. Apparently, Isabela agrees that watching Frank Sinatra sing to us is one special treat!
I think Isabela and I will have lifetime of doing fun things together...what a start!

1 comment:
Not bad in taste! But, veru surprising!
Post a Comment