
Cameron is his name, and he's the oldest in the PreK class - he's 5 yrs. old! Isabela is the youngest (and smallest) and she has captured Cameron's heart. The teachers are having no problem keeping up with Isabela to protect her little heart because Cameron is holding Isabela's hand as they walk anywhere in line, he holds up her sippy cup so her arm doesn't tire and he even leaves the crowd at the playground to sit with Isaebela in the shade when she needs a rest. Today, I walked in and their napping mats were side by side.
Last night when we were watching "Old Blue Eyes" sing to us, Isabela said "Tiene ojos azules como Cameron!" (He has blue eyes like Cameron's). ahhh...I love this little boy so much already, but at the same time, wish he would stay 100 feet away from her!
I really am so glad Isabela finds love wherever she goes. Crystal laughed and told Isabela that Cavett may not like that!! LOL! But, we know that Cavett and Isabela will always be BFFs...now, this one is just a crush, it will pass and a new one will blossom.

1 comment:
How sweet! I've got to see this boy and measure up the competition. I'll need to tell Cavett to step up his game! LOL!
Post a Comment