I have nothing thought-provoking nor earth-shattering notion to share. I have been quiet in the cyber world just because we have been extremely busy handling a list of things on our agendas. Sammy is between jobs right now, I am on a four month summer vacation, Crystal is out of school and Isabela only goes to day camp a few days a week in the mornings, so we have had ample time to come together and do fun things around town. Additionally, we have had the pleasure of having many different friends over for casual pool parties or playdates(we so love those times). Sammy and I have been out to hit golf balls, strolls and fun at the park daily, swimming almost every day and oh, looking for Crystal's very reliable new car to drive back and forth to Austin, Tx.
Crystal reiterated that she did not need a car for college. Really she does not. She will live on campus and in Austin, the university is in the core of the city. The reality is that I need her to have a car. I need her to come see me as often as possible (preferrably every week). I need her to have the peace of mind that if she needs me, all she has to do is drive herself. I know it's crazy on my part, but I am allowing myself a small window of craziness for this rite of passage. I am not budging and I could care less what anyone thinks about it. Parking is extremely expensive on campus, not to mention the cost of owning a car. BUT, she will have a car she loves, and most importantly, one that is the safest, the most reliable, and yes, fuel-efficient($4 a gallon!). I need to see my big baby....
Ok, I wasn't supposed to really divulge on this post. Obviously, this blog is really good about making it all come out!
Well, I recorded a Lifetime Movie Network movie about 3 weeks ago and now is the time to finally watch it. Lots of checks on my to-do list. Plus, I have an extremely busy next few weeks....going on a long, beach vacation next week and then back to Austin with Crystal right afterwards. Lots to plan for the vacation plan....love planning!
Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment