


We had to purchase the purple cap, the purple gown and still need to find the perfect outfit to sport underneath on May 31st. What we couldn't purchase were the golden cords. Crystal was presented with her "earned" cords along with the highly esteemed honor of Magna Cum Laude (top 6% of almost 1000 seniors), she also got her National Honor Society collar, her pin for her presidency in the Future Educators of America Organization and was recognized for her scholarship awards.
I thought I would cry throughout the entire 90 min. program, but I was beaming most of the time. It was the night I waited for almost all of her life. I didn't even wish for it to feel this good, but it sure did. What I will never forget about these yearly award ceremonies is that Crystal has walked down the stage, turned straight to the crowd and then us, only to smile radiantly and blow us a kiss. I don't think much can compare to how special she makes us feel than that very moment.
We so love you Crystal!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment